March 26, 2012
It can be quite time consuming to try to come up with a creative fundraising idea. Most people will just take the easy way out and go with a fundraising idea that they know will make a lot of money, but if you get creative then people will be interested in what you have to offer. Below are five creative fundraising ideas:
- Scratch cards fundraiser – people are curious about the unknown so they will most likely buy a lot of scratch cards to increase their chances of winning something
- Flower bulbs fundraiser – this is a great fundraiser to do if it is around spring time
- Discount movie ticket fundraiser – movie ticket prices keep going up and it’s almost a luxury to be able to go to the movies, help your donors out with some discounted movie tickets
- Coffee fundraiser – coffee drinkers love to try new coffees from around the world that they cannot find in their local grocery store.
- Monopoly fundraiser – you get to customize a monopoly board game to your local town or city and then sell spots on the board to your supporters
It’s time to put down those cookies and frozen pizzas and tries being a little more creative with your fundraising ideas. Remember, the sky is the limit with fundraising, so don’t be afraid to think outside the box and try something new.