Children are a Parent’s Most Prized Possession
Even under the best of care children get into accidents. A child could stumble and fall over a playmate, get poked in the eye or fall from a swing. “Normal incidents”, you might think. But what if the parent sees it as negligence and sues your child care center?
Negligence means that a person who was under a legal duty to act with reasonable care, failed to perform that duty. If your organization is found negligent, you may have to pay medical expenses and sometimes more. Even when you had no control of the incident, lawsuits can occur and this not only means stress and time, but costly legal expenses.
Expenses like these lead to serious financial problems. Your child care center may even be forced out of business due to inadequate insurance protection. That’s why it’s so important that you don’t wait until an incident occurs to find out if you have the proper insurance protection for your child care center.
Do You Have The Child Care Insurance Protection You Need?!?
Nonprofit Insurance Services has partnered with Professional Childcare Providers for years so that today we can provide you with a team of experts who fully understand the needs of your childcare organization or day care center. We provide a variety of important liability protections such as:
- General Liability: In the above examples, if you are found negligent, this insurance will pay the judgment up to the liability limit. This coverage is mandatory in many states.
- Professional Liability: In the event a parent should feel you were negligent or erred in providing adequate care or education for their child.
- Sexual Abuse & Molestation Liability: Should an accusation be made against your organization or an employee while employed by the organization for improper touching, gestures, etc., you can rest assured that you have protection. Abuse Liability can also result from occurrences between one child and another. A lawsuit was recently filed against a childcare because one child inappropriately touched another child. We’ll protect you against that risk as well.
- Personal Injury: This provides protection from libel, slander and invasion of privacy lawsuits. A childcare can easily be pulled into the middle of a separation or divorce disagreement when a parent who has no custody of a child attempts to pick up the child, resulting in the need to call for help, which sometimes can be misinterpreted and result in a lawsuit.
- Product Liability: What if a child chokes on food or burns their mouth on food served at the childcare? This will protect you from any claims resulting from the food.
- Directors and Officers Liability: This protection is often more sought after by nonprofit childcare facilities, however, for-profit daycare centers can also suffer a Directors & Officers claim. This protects your directors and officers when they are working in their official capacity for your organization.
- Excess Liability: For a low cost, you can extend the limits of your protection beyond the minimum levels required in the standard liability policy. This is to avoid paying out-of-pocket for larger claims.
- In addition to liability, we can advise you on your organization’s property, auto and workers compensation insurance. These vital components provide the foundation of protection you want for your childcare agency.
Nonprofit Insurance Services
Childcare Organization and Daycare facilities have come to Nonprofit Insurance Services to be their trusted adviser. We are located in South Central PA, in the Greater Hanover Region. We specialize in protecting organizations like yours all around the United States, in case you face a crisis. We can write insurance for Ohio Child Care Organizations, Pennsylvania Child Care Organizations, Maryland Child Care Organizations, and Virginia Child Care Organizations.
Complete the Free Quote Request form on this page right now or download the Daycare Insurance Application and fax it to 877-512-3813. Together we will create a custom insurance protection package that will be perfect for your daycare.