December 07, 2012
Stores are packed with shoppers spending money and going over their budget; do you want to be one of them? I didn’t think so, don’t worry, there are ways to cut the Christmas shopping expenses:
- Pay in cash and set a budget. This way it is easier to stick to your budget since you will only have cash with you.
- Save gift bags from Christmas presents you received last year.
- Go shopping throughout the year, especially in January because that’s when stores have the best sales.
- Make home made presents. The crocheted look is back in, so get started!
- Check store sales as well as online sales.
Christmas shopping doesn’t have to put a major hole in your bank account. Just follow these steps and stick to them. Happy shopping!