May 11, 2012
It is hard for many individuals to get started and motivated in the mornings. You wake up in the morning, and you don’t want to have caffeine because it is not the best thing for your body but you have to wake up. What do you do? Here are a few tips to get you started in the morning:
- Turn on all the lights in your room right when you wake up and let as much natural light in as possible.
- Eat a healthy Breakfast. This will jump start your metabolism which will give you more energy.
- Exercise. This will get your heart pumping and leave your sleepiness at home.
- Work out your mind. This can be done by writing, drawing, Sudoku, reading, etc.
- Try to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep a night.
With these steps you’ll be able to kick caffeine out the door in no time and move on to a healthier, more energized you.