August 24, 2012
It’s coming up on the time that children dread, but most parents look forward to, the beginning of the school year. To stay ahead of the rush of the beginning of the school year here are some tips to help you out:
- Tackle the school list as soon as you get the list & don’t forget those coupons!
- Exercise your children’s brain by doing puzzles, word searches, etc. This is something that they find fun that will help with the transition of going back to school.
- Have your children start the school sleep schedule a week early so that it is not so alarming them the first day of school.
- Look at the school schedule and mark days off or parent-teacher conferences on your calendar
- Make a school day schedule with your child.
Hopefully these tips will make for a smooth transition from the late-nights and video games of summer to the homework and football games of the school year.