Nonprofit Insurance Program

Commercial Property: Loss of Income

By Alexa Connelly
March 28, 2012

You probably have your commercial property insurance to cover your building that your organziation conducts business out of, as well as the contents inside.  One thing you may not be thinking about is, if there should be a fire, what will the organization do while they cannot operate?   Luckily, there is a coverage that can be added to your current policy called Loss of Income.  This will cover expenses that you may incur for having to conduct business elsewhere, lodging, payroll, etc.  The time frame will range depending on the insurance carrier, so be sure to ask how long you will be covered for.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Savings Analysis Form

i.e. shelter, club

or Call 800.673.2558

All content 2020 Nonprofit Insurance Program, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy