October 12, 2012
Life is filled with obstacles and challenges that seem impossible for us to endure. Every individual has their own unique challenges to overcome. We could either sit back and let those challenges walk all over us or we can strive to take down these challenges. Here’s some insight for overcoming those challenges:
- Change your perception. Instead of thinking of it as a task, think of it as an opportunity.
- Welcome change. You need to embrace change to feel a better sense of fulfillment.
- Expand your vision. You need to understand what the challenge is teaching and giving you.
- Declare your power. If you were in a battle you wouldn’t just stand there and let your opponent win, you would fight.
- Remember your dreams. This will give you confidence to get over your challenge because a dream is envisioning something you love and a challenge is something you envision as well.
All of this is much easier said than done of course, so, if you can’t talk yourself into doing a challenge then do it for someone you love and adore like your child.